Empleos de la semana02 de Mayo de 2018 a las 09:50
Edward Jones – Toronto
Start a brand new career with proven support, flexibility and no limits. Were looking for professionals with a track record of success to join our growing financial services firm. Ambitious people who don’t want their careers to be limited by earning potential or corporate ladders. Driven leaders who are committed to making a difference in our clients lives and their communities.
Financial Advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. Financial Advisors are driven by performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is reflective of their performance. They’re confident and possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment. If you’re a successful salesperson, accountant, banker or financial professional, your talents are highly valued in our line of work.
Masaje Terapista Registrada
Cloud Care Clinics – Toronto
Cloud Care Clinics has recently had an opening for a licensed and experienced RMT.
Our clinic consists of integrative health services which include Medical Walk-in, Family Medicine, Pharmacy, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Naturopathic Medicine, Registered Massage Therapy, and Psychotherapy and Yoga.
Our team is comprised of a highly motivated, passionate and all around fun group of people. We work together to provide patients with comprehensive care to bring patients to their optimal health.
We are currently seeking 1 or 2 RMT's for 1-4 days/week. Clinic hours are from 10am to 7pm however, your hours are flexible.
Pay is competitive.
Please send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing what makes you the perfect RMT for the position!
NOTE: Only those that meet our needs and qualifications will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
Profesor de Zumba
The Rosedale Club – Toronto
The Rosedale Club is situated in the hub of the Rosesdale and Summerhill areas, right on Yonge Street, just north of Davenport.
Our fitness profesionals are committed, energetic, loyal and well qualified. With these characteristic in mind, we are in search of "Zumba"qualiifed teachers.
All Group Fitness Professionals (cycling teachers, yoga, Pilates) / Personal Trainers are welcome to reach out as well.
Please connect with Christopher@RosedaleClub.com www.RosedaleClub.com
Stratega de Contenido y Social Media
LOCATION Toronto, ON Canada (Anywhere)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE 2 - 5 years
If you love seeing your content and social media strategies successfully help women Get fit and reclaim their health, I’m looking for you!
I’m looking for a social media marketing strategist and content strategist to help me implement a strategy for social media platforms ( Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube ) and align and implement this content with blog posts, webinars and article writing for promotions, lead generation and engagement of potential clients (specifically women after 50 looking for high end online weight loss and fitness services).
I do need you to have a solid understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, Pinterest, Youtube etc. (If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this likely is not the perfect position for you.)
Manage en Social Media (part-time, freelance) Entretenimiento
Mississauga, ON Canada (Anywhere)
TYPE OF PROJECT Writing/Translation, Sales & Marketing Blogging/writing, Social Media
DURATION 5 months
EDUCATION REQUIRED Some college/University
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Less than 2 years
Seeking freelance social media manager in Toronto. This is a contract, flexible part-time opportunity-approximately 5 hours/week.
The ideal candidate has experience with social media plus passion for, and knowledge of, the entertainment industry.
He/she knows what people are watching on television and can create social media posts about the latest and most popular shows.
• Weekly curation of content for Instagram and Facebook.
• Develop a schedule for posts
• Stay up to date on the most popular shows/events on television (e.g. Game of Thrones, World Cup)
• Provide monthly reporting
Work can be done from home but candidate must live in the GTA for occasional meetings when needed.
Ayudante de Entrega de Comidas - Toronto
Mon Sheong Foundation
Report to Manager / Supervisor of Nutrition and Dietary Services; prepare and serves food for the residents; maintain the highest quality standard of food production, cleanliness, and sanitation standard of work area and equipment.
• Prepare, serve meals to residents;
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation standard of all kitchen equipment;
• Notify Supervisor / Cook if food / supply inventory is low;
• Receive, label, store, and check food and supplies in proper storage areas;
• Prepare food, snack, and dessert for regular, texture modified and therapeutic diets;
• Ensure foods served are palatable and at right temperature with the right portion sizes served;
• Prepare dining areas by setting tables, filling condiment containers and delivering food to tables as necessary;
Ayudante de Lavanderia (Part-Time) – West Park Long Term Care
Applicants are invited to apply for the part-time position of Laundry Aide at our West Park LTC facility located in Toronto, Ontario. Reporting to the Environmental Services Manager, the Laundry Aide collects, sorts, folds and delivers linens and personal clothing in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Collects/receives laundry and sorts according to type, condition and home area.
• Sorts personal clothing or puts aside for repairs, may iron and mend personal clothing. Folds laundry as required, sorts and delivers to appropriate units.
• Assists in maintaining laundry facilities, equipment and supplies. Advises manager of inventory levels of chemicals and linen shortages.
• Adheres to established department policies, procedures regarding quality assurance, fire safety, environment and infection control.
• Participates in facility meetings as assigned. Attends in-service education programs
• Receives assignment from manager and may receive further training on additional duties within the housekeeping department.
Brian Sammon - Environmental Services Manager
Oficinista - Casual
Over 1 month ago
The Casual clerk will provide support as required to a variety of different areas of the Foundation, including providing front line customer service to donors, families and staff both at SickKids Hospital and SickKids Foundation to support the achievement of organizational mission, vision, goals and objectives. This role performs a broad range of reception and administrative duties, demonstrating a superior level of customer service that reflects our world class brand. This role is a casual contract role and therefore there is no defined work schedule, support would be as required.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Greets visitors and donors in a friendly, professional and timely manner;
• Taking donations over the phone and walk-in donations, ensuring that donations are safely secured;
• Promptly answers telephone calls and responds to emails, providing answers or making referrals to others in organization.
• Sorts incoming mail and attends to incoming and outgoing courier deliveries and shipments;
• Maintains reception area, boardroom and meeting rooms at a high standard;
• Provides overall clerical support to various teams including filing, mailing, preparing letters and packages for distribution; and
• Additional office duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.