¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas16 de Marzo de 2020 a las 01:05
Branch Operations Assistant
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities retail branch located in downtown Toronto, ON is looking for a Branch Operations Assistant to join our team. You will be supporting a large RBC DS branch by processing branch transactions in an efficient and professional manner.
What will you do?
Proof-read and review daily branch transactions before approval to ensure transactions have been entered accurately, and obtain the necessary departmental approvals for each transaction. Daily branch transactions include: bankwire and EFT approvals, cheque preparation, cheque and certificate deposits, documentation review and scanning
Liaise with back office contacts to investigate and resolve inquiries related to account transactions
Greet clients in-person and on the phone in a professional manner
What do you need to succeed?
Exceptional client service skills
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills—keep track of multiple projects
Excellent time-management skills, must be able to work under tight deadlines
In your reply to this posting, please choose red as your answer to the screening question
Ability to prioritize tasks without constant supervision
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Appy Now shorturl.at/sLUW0
Accounts payable clerk - 2-3-week contract
About the Opportunity
• Process daily cheque requests
• Processing client disbursements and vendor invoices
• Respond to Accounts Payable and disbursement inquiries in a timely manner
• Reconcile vendor statements, solve payment issues
• Post and reconcile weekly disbursement reports
• Provides backup for trust and investment requests
• Ability to build strong working relationship with internal and external clients
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-5 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience
• Strong reconciliations background
• Attention to detail and ability to hit the ground running
$19 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27044.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role
Full Time Shift Assistant
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of ‘possible’ further and further. Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
Shift Assistants are part of the Last Mile operations in Amazon Logistics and play a crucial role in this rapidly growing team. Shift Assistants are responsible for daily management of department duties including: allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, providing work direction and communicating with internal and external suppliers.
- Track and report ATS/labor hours
- Occasionally, assist with production duties, train associates and verify SOP (standard operating procedure) compliance
- Ensure successful area performance through tracking and reporting metrics
- Independently assess all aspects of associate work performance and provide timely and detailed feedback
- Participate in Operational Excellence initiatives
- Maintain a full understanding of workflow and daily production goals
- Review and update SOP’s as required
- Ensure work areas remain clean and are properly equipped
- Identify and address safety hazards within the work area, and participate in safety initiatives
- Coach associates on ways to work safely at all times
- Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Provide vacation coverage for Area Managers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8-10 hours/day per shift
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, and/or prior Amazon experience
- Experience taking part in a kaizen or Shingi event in a similar environment
- Awareness and willingness to use OPEX tools and techniques
- Demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) across various levels of an organization
- History of meeting/exceeding departmental goals
- Experience leading teams
- Capable of providing direction to team members using independent judgment
- Organization and time management skills
Apply Now shorturl.at/sFMO8
Copy & Print Centre Lead
The Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Lead monitors and strives to meet daily financial/non-financial goals. Supports team development in the areas of technical proficiency and offer knowledge. Follows and teaches CPC processes and procedures and maintains and drives operational integrity of CPC. Monitors activities relating to alternative sales channels and decision making around order routing for production. Models behaviours and ensures team is accurately filtering and understanding needs of Business and Consumer clients. Is the authority on solutions that meet the client’s needs and recommends products and services that support these needs. Maintains and grows established client relationships by providing outstanding customer care.
Urgently responds to customers in queue.
Provides accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
Executes advanced non-production tasks. This could include as managing correspondence with clients, and overseeing execution of the Production Log and replenish supplies.
Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and managing the project while following proper production procedures (set up, quality control, and finishing).
Plans, supports and implements CPC promotional programs.
Executes advanced production tasks such as machine calibration, promptly schedules maintenance of copying and finishing equipment using Asset Management System.
Promotes web and route orders appropriately.
Provides quality instruction to CPC Associates, ensures CPC associates are aware of the daily and weekly goals.
Assesses, and coaches skills development opportunities with CPC Associates.
Assesses who the customer is and applies accurate service principles.
Applies relationship selling practices and principles by understanding how the project will be used and makes recommendations that add value to the client's project.
Seeks out and shares strong client lead opportunities to be pursued by the business.
Understands Copy and Print Profit and Loss and partners with management to take steps to achieve sales and profit goals.
Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in the CPC.
Follows all correct cash register operations, and properly secures company funds and physical inventory at cash stations.
Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portals etc.).
Ensures general cleanliness of CPC workstations, according to company standards is maintained.
Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
As per policy, required to have personal bags (parcels, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
Demonstrated leadership tendencies
Demonstrates selling ability.
Strong technical proficiency with computers and Microsoft software applications would be an asset.
Established and relevant experience with digital print technology and finishing processes would be an asset.
Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner.
Ability to engage clients in a friendly and professional manner.
Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums.
Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
3-4 Years of Retail customer service is preferred.
Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment is preferred.
Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
You are required to stand in a stationary position for periods of time. This would occur while working on various orders.
You will be exposed to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copiers and the ringing of the telephone and internal paging system.
A moderate amount of physical effort is required while stocking paper and copy supplies, you are capable of choosing when to stop and relax.
Apply Now shorturl.at/puDGQ
Seasonal Sales Merchandiser
Seasonal Sales Merchandiser
We are currently seeking Account Merchandisers who are passionate about improving the consumer buying experience through execution of flawless merchandising standards through rotating and re-stocking products into shelves, racks, and displays. PepsiCo merchandisers are detail oriented, customer-focused and self-driven to create enticing marketing displays that drive brand awareness of our current promotions.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be working on:
Merchandise Pepsi products into store shelving, racks, coolers and displays by transporting product from the store’s stock room to different points of purchase using manual or powered equipment
Maintain back room stock in neat and orderly condition
Supporting execution of store promotions by ensuring all shelves are filled and promotional materials are maximized throughout the account
Follow FIFO procedures and rotate out expired products to ensure freshness of Pepsi products
Work collaboratively with the Account Sales Representatives and Delivery teams to provide top quality servicing of all Pepsi accounts
Who’s a good fit for the team:
Completion of high school diploma (or equivalent) required
Hold a valid license and have access to your own vehicle for this role
Prior merchandising or customer service experience is an asset
Previous grocery store experience is an asset
Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs unassisted and push or pull up to 200 lbs using a palette jack
Must enjoy working independently and be self-driven in an autonomous work environment
Excellent time management skills and be able to organize and prioritize your day
What you can expect from us:
A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
Apply Now shorturl.at/ehuA8
Dairy/Frozen Food Associate
A Dairy Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
• Following the “One Best Way” Standards of practice. • Practicing the 3 Meter Attitude. • Answering Customer calls promptly. • Answering register calls promptly. • Operating the register when needed. • Maintaining 100% in stock at all times. • Meeting Customer's needs by assisting them whenever possible. • Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business. • Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates. • Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures. • Rotating stock and checking for expired products. • Zoning the department. • Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced. • Maintaining all risers properly. • Maintaining modular labels. Additional Responsibilities • Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures. • Other responsibilities may be assigned.
Canada Walmart Division Retail Store Associates
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mathematical Skills • Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. • Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. • Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group. Basic Reading/Writing Skills • Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes.• All TLE Associates must complete the required in-store Certification program.• Must have a valid and full provincial Driver’s License. • Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. • The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand. • The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.). • The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping. • The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat. • The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions. • The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
monday to sunday
7am - 11pm
Apply Now shorturl.at/pyT03
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for providing support in the area of Payroll. The incumbent is responsible for the accurate and timely entry of all type of new and rehire part time employees’ payroll related information. Verify payments and deductions for Sheridan employees.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Input and audit high volumes of payroll data in an accurate and timely manners;
• Process teaching contracts;
• Update employees' payroll records within the system, including earnings and deductions;
• Work with Payroll Associates and Officers to ensure all employees payroll data is coded and entered accurately;
• Receiving, Stamping, and Organizing the daily incoming/outgoing mail;
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess a relevant 2 year college diploma in Human Resources Management, Finance/Accounting, or a related field. Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification from the Canadian Payroll Association is an asset. 2 years of relevant experience working in payroll on an in-house computerized HRIS. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy is required. The successful candidate must be well versed in in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including experience using Macros is considered an asset. Thorough and current knowledge of Revenue Canada regulations pertaining to payroll is necessary. Experience in interpreting collective agreements is preferred. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. The incumbent must be professional, able to maintain confidentiality and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
Sheridan is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalized and equity-seeking groups. Persons with a disability may contact the Human Resources department to request accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
You may be asked to provide copies of your educational credentials at the time of interview. Upon hire, we require official confirmation of educational credentials and Canadian equivalency assessments, if applicable
Apply Now: shorturl.at/dhvW2
Entry Level - DevOps Developer
Location: Markham, ON
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
START DATES FOR THIS POSITION ARE IN 2020
At IBM we have an amazing opportunity to transform the world with cognitive technology. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping cities become smarter, companies automate their businesses, hospitals transform patient care, financial institutions minimize risk, and pharmaceuticals find cures for rare diseases. Join the forward-thinking teams at IBM solving some of the world’s most complex problems – there is no better place to grow your career!
Entry-Level DevOps Engineers work at the intersection of Development and Operations; building, deploying, and operating a variety of systems.
What You’ll Do:
• You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
• You’ll pair with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
• You’ll automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Operators, Github, and UrbanCode.
• You’ll design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
• You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
Who You Are:
• You are highly motivated and have a passion for ensuring scalable and highly-available products.
• You have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You are great at solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
• You are familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows, iOS and Android.
• You have a basic understanding of programming/scripting in a language such as Java, Bash, Python, or Ruby.
• You have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology
• You have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile Development Methodology
Entry-Level DevOps Engineers are in demand across IBM's growth areas. You'll be matched to a development team based on your skills, location preference and business needs. Positions are based in one of the following IBM offices:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have basic knowledge in one of the following technology areas: Java, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, UrbanCode, Bash, Python, Ruby, Kubernetes, Operators, Github.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate - they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Apply Now: shorturl.at/ilrGM